What is GrooveDock?
GrooveDock is obvious an adware, PUP(potentially unwanted program),which always installs to users computer without permission. You may notice GrooveDock in your computer when it is constantly running and causing problems. GrooveDock displays various ads while you are surfing online, especially visiting online shopping websites. It will suddenly pop up ads box when the cursor hovers over special keywords, images, videos etc, which will help sponsors earn unethical revenue. But users may be under high risk that the computer will be installed more unwanted programs or infected with malwares, adwares, spywares, roguewares etc if users click the links in the ads popups by mistake.
Meanwhile, the targeted PC will be extremely slow. It takes long time to boot Windows and response users’ requests. There may be lots of unwanted programs eating up system resources, or malwares block the normal processes. Nowadays, cyber criminals like to users all kinds of free downloads, hacked websites, Trojan virus to affect and damage users’ system, steal profitable information. If users want to keep a safe browsing environment, they must refuse GrooveDock or other adwares. Follow the manual remove to get rid of GrooveDock. If you need help, welcome to contact Tee Support IT Experts.
GrooveDock is Very Annoying1. GrooveDock is bundled with free downloads
2. GrooveDock installs to targeted PC without approval
3. GrooveDock floods your screen with various ads popups
4. GrooveDock leads to poor computer performance
5. GrooveDock may bring other unwanted programs
Manual Removal Guide for GrooveDockStep1. Remove GrooveDock from your Control Panel, search the similar name of it, and uninstall unknown programs that are installed recently.
Step2. Remove add-ons:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
Step3. Click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files created by GrooveDock:
%Temp%\[random]\ %AppData%\ GrooveDock
Step4. Untick any unnecessary startup items.
Similar Video Removal Guide
Note: If you have basic computer knowledge, you may remove GrooveDock quickly and completely. But if not, you are advised to contact Online IT Experts for help.